Did you know!
- That the price of gas is at it’s highest level ever! (adjusted for inflation).
- The price of a gallon of regular gas was around $1.79 when Mr. Obama took office. Today the national average is $3.58. The average in Washington State is $4.05.
- The Vatican holds very closely to the Prophecy of St. Malachy. This Medieval Monk had detailed visions of 112 Popes until Doomsday, also known as The Biblical Apocalypse. The current Pope, Benedict XVI is the 111th named Pope, only one Pope remains.
- Abraham Lincoln was a licensed bartender.
- George Washington grew marijuana in his garden.
Isn’t this weird!
- You can be put in jail for trespassing on private property but won’t be jailed or removed for being in the country illegally.
- You need to show your birth certificate to get a license but don’t need a license to identify who you are when you vote.
- We allow people to take driving tests in their native language while all the road signs are in English.
- There are braille instructions on a drive through ATM
- In Alabama, it is illegal for a driver to be blindfolded while driving a vehicle.
- In Vermont, women must obtain written permission from their husbands to wear false teeth
- In Seattle, You may not carry a concealed weapon that is over six feet in length.
They said what!
- “I would not look to the U.S. Constitution, if I were drafting a constitution in the year 2012”. – Justice Ruth Nader Ginsberg | You have the right to affordable housing, according to Justice Ginsberg, but not the right to defend yourself inside your affordable home.
- “Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, and that is exactley what the Affordable Care Act helps to guarantee. A healthier life, the liberty to pursue happiness free of the constraints of that lack of health care might provide to families….” – Nancy Pelosi attempting to link Obamacare to the Declaration of Independance.
- “Just like books and skin cream, when Oprah decides she likes you, then other people like you, too.”–Obama, at a fundraiser at the house of movie producer Tyler Perry.
- “Callista Gingrich. Karen Santorum. Ann Romney. Now do you really think our country is ready for a white first lady?”–Actor Robert De Niro, at an Obama fundraiser.
- “He acted like an idiot. He’s an idiot. I don’t have any regret about it at all. ” –Gov. Chris Christie, R-N.J., after calling a constituent an idiot in a heated exchange at a town hall meeting.
Other tidbits of info!
This video would be shown on ABC, NBC, CBS and CNN if it featured a Conservative Republican. I’m not justifying everything the right does but it is blatantly obvious that their is media bias towards the left.
For your Friday musical enjoyment!