Man covers 80% of his body with tattoos…now struggling to find work. SHOCKING I know!!!
A California democrat has figured out how to save the Post Office … Tax email…really, he said that.
A special section…”Stupid Things Liberals Say”
- Our leadoff hitter, the VP Joe Biden – “If the law abiding citizen lays down his weapon, we will set a positive example for the criminal element and they too will lay down their weapons…..” “We need to lead by example and let the criminal know we are unarmed………”
- Rep Jose Serrano comments on the death of Hugo Chavez – “Hugo Chavez was a leader that understood the needs of the poor. He was committed to empowering the powerless. R.I.P. Mr. President”. I guess it’s easy to understand where the democrats want to take the country when you hear comments like this.
- Colorado Senator Evie Hudak after listening to a rape survival story at a hearing to ban concealed carry on college campuses.
“I just want to say, statistics are not on your side, even if you had had a gun. You said that you were a martial arts student, I mean person, experience in taekwondo, and yet because this individual was so large and was able to overcome you even with your skills, and chances are that if you had had a gun, then he would have been able to get than from you and possibly use it against you”
- Colorado State Rep Paul Rosenthal while debating HB13-1226 – No Concealed Carry At Colleges
“There are other methods. There’s mace. What about a taser? The buddy system. Other methods at self-defense, judo or what have you.”
- Colorado Stat Rep Joe Salazar while debating HB13-1226 – No Concealed Carry At Colleges
“It’s why we have call boxes, it’s why we have safe zones, it’s why we have the whistles. Because you just don’t know who you’re gonna be shooting at. And you don’t know if you feel like you’re gonna be raped, or if you feel like someone’s been following you around or if you feel like you’re in trouble when you may actually not be, that you pop out that gun and you pop … pop around at somebody.”
- The University of Colorado Springs also has some some sage advice for women on how to protect themselves.
- Be realistic about your ability to protect yourself.
- Your instinct may be to scream, go ahead! It may startle your attacker and give you an opportunity to run away.
- Kick off your shoes if you have time and can’t run in them.
- Don’t take time to look back; just get away.
- If your life is in danger, passive resistance may be your best defense.
- Tell your attacker that you have a disease or are menstruating.
- Vomiting or urinating may also convince the attacker to leave you alone.
- Yelling, hitting or biting may give you a chance to escape, do it!
- Understand that some actions on your part might lead to more harm.
- Remember, every emergency situation is different. Only you can decide which action is most appropriate.
Do women really feel safe in Colorado?